Returns & Exchange
If you want to return the items you must do so within 30 days from date of purchase. Items purchased more than 30 days ago can not be returned.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and labelling.
- The item(s) must not have been washed, worn or damaged in anyway.
- Light coloured garments: The lighter the colour the easier to stain or mark. Please take extra care when trying on any light coloured garments and please ensure to check the entire product inside and out before returning, as we ask that they are returned to us in perfect condition ready for the next person. We won’t be able to accept light coloured garments with marks or stains.
- Please allow 5-14 business days for your refund to appear in your account. It will be issued in the same way you paid.
- Returns must include a valid tracking number. Malena is not liable for lost or stolen return packages. Returns are paid for by the customer.
- Gift Cards may not be returned, nor are they redeemable for cash.
- Returns sent back to our warehouse beyond our 30 days return policy will not be accepted
How to Return or Exchange:
Verify your return or exchange meets our policy requirements ( above )
- Return –
Simply package up your garment and enclose your invoice back inside the parcel you are sending back. You do not have to return the Freddy box, however the pants must be returned in their Freddy clear bag.
- Exchanges –
Please email our team email@example.com and let them know which style and size you wish to exchange for. Once we receive your return we will process your exchange.
Returning from the UK -
Due to Brexit there is now an imposed DUTY/VAT charge on every item coming back into Ireland regardless of the status of the return.
We do not pay customs on returns should they be faulty or not as required as this in a non refundable charge imposed due to the new regulation – This has not been address correctly by HMRC – Please ensure the item value is declared by the sender (ie you) as a nominal amount of around £10 and wording as below declared on the item "returned goods not wanted" .
We are working to address this by opening up a returns depot in the UK but it is proving to be a slow process but hopefully 2022 we can announce this
DPD LOGISTICS DEPT (MALENA)
ATHLONE BUSINESS PARK
You can return your parcel using any postal or courier service of your choice.
However we can offer your return at a reduced rate via DPD ( only in Ireland ) if you would like to visit https://dpd.ie/Returns#/
We take great care when picking and packaging your order to ensure it is in perfect condition, ready for you to wear and enjoy. If when you receive your order you find a fault in some way that we may have missed, or a manufacturing fault has occurred within a reasonable time frame, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Please note: items which have been damaged due to general wear and tear are NOT considered to be fault.
We take no responsibility, nor are we legally responsible for lost or damaged items in transit to you. Once parcels are posted they become the property of the shipping company. If your package is delivered to you with visible damage or appears to have been opened/tampered in any way, please ensure that this is noted with the shipping representative upon delivery.
DUTIES & TAXES
Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information. If returning an item please ensure you pay all relevant duties/taxes before sending or the item will not reach us.
If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, a delivery card will be left for you to arrange redelivery/collection.
Please note items must be posted back as this warehouse does not deal with the public. We also recommend using a registered form of postage to ensure delivery if you are not using the DPD returns link.